"cut out all negative people in your life, do it now"
you know that’s not an option for everyone, that people are more complicated and come attached with strings
Or my favorite, “yell at your friends whenever they say something sexist/ableist/etc.!” Uhhh not everyone has the, dare I say it, privilege to be able to annihilate their entire support structure and start fresh.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
JESUS CHRIST I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 45 MESSAGES PLEASE STOP
Omg i’ll smile forever
id cry from happiness i think
that last gif will be me in 3 hours
edit: I was dead wrong
ok lets see what happens
OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED
Let’s see how this goes :p
Uhuh? Oh yeah? Let’s see then…
I won’t beg someone to love me. I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value. I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it. I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that.
it’s so weird that learning about racism is totally a completely optional side quest for white people